Back up your positions using scientific data and news coverage from reputable sources.
- UK-based Extinction Rebellion is an international apolitical network using non-violent direct action to persuade governments to act justly on the Climate and Ecological Emergency.
- The Oslo Manifesto is about energizing a movement of designers, architects and creative professionals to embrace the SDGs as design standards for a new sustainable world.
- Attempts to solve the climate crisis by cutting carbon emissions from only cars, factories and power plants are doomed to failure...
- A list of things common people can do to address climate change.
- A list of current articles to help you learn more about the climate crisis and what can be done.
Publications by Hive Ambassadors
- An examination of why behavioral change for the climate has been difficult and five ways we can help change behavior and counter defensive attitudes towards climate action.
- An argument for designers to move from user-centric to planet-centric design
- This article is details a successful method for running a workshop for designing circular value chains by involving multiple organizations. Written in Norwegian.
- Carbon Brief has extracted data from around 70 peer-reviewed climate studies to show how global warming is projected to affect the world and its regions.
- The United Nations body for assessing the science related to climate change
- Calculate the your carbon use with this online calculator.
- Methods that can help creators design in a more circular, sustainable way.
- A site with resources for building a cleaner, greener internet.